Powder-Free Black Nitrile Gloves
Nitrile gloves provide enhanced comfort, durability and improved protection compared with lower-grade gloves.
Black nitrile gloves are suitable for a range of professions, from healthcare to tattooists and security personnel and offer the perfect choice for those seeking strong, high quality, dependable latex free gloves.
The gloves are compliant with Class1 Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2 and 3 and are manufactured in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, standards EN420 and EN374.
- Suitable for medical and industrial procedures
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning
- Flexible material that reduces fatigue during extended wear
- Latex-Free to reduce the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Low in residual chemicals reducing the risk of contact dermatitis
- Improved tear resistance when compared to latex or PVC gloves
- Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes to suit most hands.
- Supplied in boxes of 100
- Material: Nitrile
- Colour: Black
- Latex-free: Yes
- Powder-free: Yes
- Accelerators: Yes
- Sterile: No
- AQL: 1.5
- Certifications: EN 455, EN 420, EN 374, 1935/2004 - suitable for food contact
- Length: 240mm
- Wall thickness: 0.14mm