Clinell Universal Heavy Duty Multipurpose Wipes - effective against coronavirus in just 30 seconds on hard surfaces
The UK’s most trusted single-step detergent and disinfectant; ideal for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. The patented near-neutral pH formula ensures exceptional material compatibility and is proven to kill at least 99.999% of pathogens after 10 seconds, norovirus within one minute and reduce instances of MRSA by 55%.
Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a disinfectant and detergent wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Thick, heavy duty spun-lace wipes, suitable for frequent use, the Clinell Universal Heavy Duty wipe requires no surface pre-cleaning, is EN14476 compliant, and incorporates a powerful disinfectant action.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
• Suitable for cleaning Non-invasive medical devices and equipment - Ultrasound transducers, Pulse oximeter probes, Doppler probes, Stethoscopes, ECG Machines, Incubators, Blood pressure machines, Radiology equipment, Blood pressure cuffs, Monitors.
• Suitable for use on a wide range of hard surfaces including: Car/Van interior, tablets, mobile phones, door handles and remote controls.
This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Designed by doctors, trusted by healthcare professionals.
• Effective against coronaviruses with just 30 seconds on hard surfaces
• Wipes for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment
• EN14476 Compliant
• Simple one step cleaning solution
• Requires no surface pre-cleaning
• Alcohol, lanolin & paraben free
• Heavy duty - spun lace material is twice as thick as the standard CW200 wipe
• Wipe Size 260 x 180 mm
• Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs
• Pack of 100 X 6
Instructions for use on surfaces:
1. Remove one wipe
2. Wipes in an "S" shaped pattern from clean to dry
3. Discard the wipe in the appropriate waste bin
4. Allow surface to air to dry
Clinell Universal Wipes are intended for the disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. The wipes are for single use by healthcare professionals in all healthcare settings.
CAUTION: Not for personal use. Avoid using wipe to clean skin. Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes. Use gloves & appropriate PPE. Direct contact with skin may cause allergic reactions. Discontinue use if irritation develops. If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, seek medical advice. Do not use on complex or invasive medical devices. Always follow medical device manufacturer’s cleaning & disinfecting guidelines. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if package is damaged. Do not use if wipe is dry. Do not use the wipes in combination with other disinfectants. Clinell Universal Wipes have not been tested on all non-enveloped viruses.